| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bethel, Alaska in September is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 51.8mm (2in) of liquid falls during on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Bethel, Alaska September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bethel, Alaska:
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 680.3 kms (422.7 miles) N
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 717.2 kms (445.7 miles) NNW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) NNW
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) NW
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 626.2 kms (389.1 miles) SW
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 622.2 kms (386.6 miles) S
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 847.5 kms (526.7 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 837.4 kms (520.3 miles) NE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 504.8 kms (313.7 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 901.1 kms (560 miles) ENE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 407.2 kms (253 miles) NE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 643.9 kms (400.1 miles) ENE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 881.6 kms (547.8 miles) ENE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 640.5 kms (398 miles) E
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 835.4 kms (519.1 miles) E
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 584.8 kms (363.4 miles) E
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 372.7 kms (231.6 miles) SE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 628.4 kms (390.5 miles) ESE